Welcome to the virtual roda. As in a real roda the games are controlled by the soul of capoeira - listen to the music, and play that kind of game. If you have any complaints about material on this forum please contact Brabo at [email protected].

Topics | Search | New topic

Topic: SMACKDOWN HOETEL!!!
  DR PHILL
  2006-10-07 23:34:01
the smackdown hoetel site is open to all those who have issues or tension or who are simply seeking attention for companionship.i have followed other discussions and have come across a few guys who seem eager to jump in bed and just have one rosy old time!
guys;what you need to do is get off the other discussions and have it out here!at the end of the week,i will bring the ginger beer to the party and tell you what i think; or at least, try to make sense of it all?
right?
please welcome my first guest to the show who for some reason is reluctant to go by his true identity;ladies and gentlemen,THE PREVOKA!
  PREVOKA
  2006-10-07 23:55:45
LE ME TELL YOU A LIL SOMTIN ABOUT MASELF JUS SO YOU KNO I MEN BIDNESS...I DONT FRIKN GIV A RATS ASS IF YU BLAK , WHITE , PORTAREEKN , NESIAN OR TUFFGUY BROWN STAINS...TA ME,YOU SCUM IF YU TINK YA KANG FU CAN DODGE A FRIKN BULLET FRM ME; OR NE 1 IN DA BROTHA HOOD.

SO DR PHILL, LET ME FIRSTART WID EM MEAT BALLS YU GOT DOWN DERE IN 'OZIE DISSED CAPO...CAPOEI...RA OR SOMDIN OR WOTEVA,YOU KNO OW TA SPELL IT!
WHAT AM I - A FRIKN DICTIONARY OR SOMDN?

SO ANYWAY,AS I WAS SAYN;
MR BLOW JOB FIGHTER AND DA STIKYFISHY FIDDLER WANNA MAKE SOMDN OVIT HUH?
WADA YOU GUYS, A PAIR A CIRCUS GOLDFISH OR SOMDN?
WHO YOU TRYN TA KIDD?
WHY DONT STIKY,STIK HIS FINGA,IN MR BLOW JOBS MOUTH?
AT LEAST THAT WILL SHUT ONE A YOU NANCY BOYS UP!!!
OR HAS ONE A YOU SCUM BAGS GOT SOMDN TA SAY..?
  BLAKINDABAKROW
  2006-10-08 01:05:29
OOOWEEE,GIRLFRIEND, WHO YOU THINK YOU IZ MR I TIE MY HAIR UP PONY - TAIL - TRIPPN -SPAGHETTI -EATEN LAMBAWEENY! boy you must be upskillin on dumb n dumber..,[cussin wid 2 snaps of a circle and a finger wavin].
  AUDIENCE
  2006-10-08 10:20:01
[ cheers loud with high fives and dog pound hollahs ].
  Stikyfinga
  2006-10-09 11:37:34
oh i get it,Dr Phill and the Prevoka r the same dude,right?
well then DR PHILL! you want my story here it is,i dont remember ever making threats to kai tangata check my threads daddy mac wana B! If i offended any MAAaaorieeez out there i make no APOLOGIEEZ!!!!
why?because i have no reason too!!!
everything i said is true,Glen osborne was the person i was aiming the challenge at and yes i do think maoris feel themselves tuff, all this warrior gene crap,if thats true, why cant we beat the ausies in league??? a warriors meant to have a fighting spirit,never say die attitude aint they? Or are you gona point out that the kiwi team is made up of islanders?
in that case,r the cuzie bros not good enough? They like you kai tangata,put up a big front and no spirit on the inside?
i admire the maori people of old,who had spirit,who had the will to fight for things worth keeping , who measured a man not by what he had,but what he gave away.all i see today is fake wana bees,flash cars,blingbling,latest footwear,emenem, fifty cent maori wana bees talkin and rappin like black americans! thats what im talkin bout kai tangata! but you makin threats to me makes me pissed off!

prevoka can kiss my ass ya wog!
  CAMERA 3
  2006-10-09 21:59:57
OH YEA ILL B THE CAMERA CREW DR PHILL! WHATS THAT..?
OH YOU WANT ME TO PAN IN ON MR PREVOKA?
  putumuju
  2006-10-09 22:44:02
good evening stikyfinga hows it going? [ im not realy interested in your welfare just making small-talk ] sorry to interupt your show DR PHILL, [ill go along with it] damn that prevoka realy is a big SOB , bigger than your security i left dumbfounded outside anyway DR PHILL , amazing stuff capoeira!

So stikyfinga unlike you, ive given you my identity amigo;understand the word amigo,stikyfinga?
you should,you speak or understand portugese,i seen on your first download way back in Ozie dissed capoeira, ring any bells?

I think you realy are a capoeirista or at least you have practiced some where along the line?
In fact i think we have met b4...how do i know?
you should be careful what you write if you truly do not wish to be known, oh and dont worry i dont want to make threats or fight with you.I JUST WANNA PLAY
  Brabo
  2006-10-09 22:45:53
Hey Stickyfinger. It's time you took yourself onto some other site. That goes also for a lot of the others who don't seem to have anything good to contribute. I'm not interested in them here. Enough said.
  Rastinha
  2006-10-09 23:16:07
*Snaps* Now that's what I'm talking about :). Go Brabo
  ra
  2006-10-10 23:07:43
so much tension
  Brabo
  2006-10-10 23:57:12
Ra... stop busting my balls, man....
  Andarilho
  2006-10-11 00:46:51
This is off topic, But I don't really care because this is a stuipd topic.
So...

Hey Cheif hard wood. Good to hear from you. Not so much in this context, but in general. I will try to find that email address you gave me amongst my washing and study paper piles. But if i have no luck I might get you to send your address to Brabo to then reconnect with ya. I'm living close to you now these days,you know. On one of my wandering road trips I will have to stop in and catch up with you and your family. Boa gente! Just want to catch up with ya! caio
  putumuju
  2006-10-13 11:47:27
hey wanderer, i was wandering when you were gonna turn up,haha ,Andarilho,it would seem that was the perfect name for you my friend,so lets catch up on another thread yea?
com to wanga-whanga some time i got no one to play wiff.
hows things?
hows your mom?
hows your sister?
hows your car?
hows your cat?
hows your foot?
hows the other foot?
i know so much to say so little time.
  ra
  2006-10-14 11:43:15
i was cannot beleef you sey that fing about me brabo! i no bust your balls, only your mouth with my chandal. ha ha ha.
 Page: | 1 |

Go back

~ Add answer ~

Name (nick): *
Content: *
Click me if you are not a spam bot

generated 0.1390 sek | powered by QuickForum v2.1.6a