Welcome to the virtual roda. As in a real roda the games are controlled by the soul of capoeira - listen to the music, and play that kind of game. If you have any complaints about material on this forum please contact Brabo at [email protected].

Topics | Search | New topic

Topic: The Maddness in Auckland
  Just some guy
  2006-10-08 18:19:39
With the curent hype in the media around the escalating violence amongst youths in South Auckland. It's discouraging to over hear (as I did in another part of Auckland) a young gangsta styled guy loudly boasting to his mates about his latest a proudest achievement. And what was it he was so proud of....... turning up to a party with mates beside him armed with baseball bats with which they so cleverly managed to send a number of the unarmed party goers to hospitals Intensive Care Unit.
I don't know if you could say this is entirely related to the discussion on this message board but judging by some of the comments made in other threads I am sure some may feel they are not complete strangers to this sort of behaviour.
Am I right??
All I know is hearing this guy made me aware of how lost and powerless some individuals must feel to have pride to boast of achievements like this.
 Page: | 1 |

Go back

~ Add answer ~

Name (nick): *
Content: *
Click me if you are not a spam bot

generated 0.0409 sek | powered by QuickForum v2.1.6a