Welcome to the virtual roda. As in a real roda the games are controlled by the soul of capoeira - listen to the music, and play that kind of game. If you have any complaints about material on this forum please contact Brabo at [email protected].

Topics | Search | New topic

Topic: Begginers Block Tuesday 29th May
  Tim
  2007-05-16 11:11:58
Hi,

Me and my G/F are keen to take part in this course...She hasn't done any Capoeira before I've done some....We just want to train/learn together so is it cool that I attend even though I've trained a lil bit before???

Also where and what time is class on the 29th...

Cheers

Tim
  Rastinha
  2007-05-16 19:21:18
Hey Tim,

I guess you mean the Auckland block? It's from 7-9pm, in the hall at St. Paul's College, on Richmond Rd in Ponsonby.

As for you and your gf training, correct me if I'm wrong someone, but I'm sure it would be fine if you've only trained a little for you to do the beginners' block. If you are comfortable with the movements that are being taught there, though, the general class happens at the same time, in the same place so you'd be free to train with everyone else if that suited you better. I'm not certain, but I'd say that would be how it would be. Hope that helps a little :)
 Page: | 1 |

Go back

~ Add answer ~

Name (nick): *
Content: *
Click me if you are not a spam bot

generated 0.0904 sek | powered by QuickForum v2.1.6a