Welcome to the virtual roda. As in a real roda the games are controlled by the soul of capoeira - listen to the music, and play that kind of game. If you have any complaints about material on this forum please contact Brabo at [email protected].

Topics | Search | New topic

Topic: Capoeira surveys
  Administa
  2007-07-31 10:39:51
Just a quick note to all.
If you are on the National Capoeira email list you will have noticed a survey about our newsletter sent to your email. If you haven't already completed it please make sure you do. This will give us valuable information about how to meet the needs of Capoeira Mandinga Aotearoa as a whole.
The more feedback we get the better the result.
Muito Ax�
  Administa
  2007-08-02 08:51:40
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Hey all you may have noticed yet another survey in your in box.
This one is all about the website.
We really need everyone who visits this website to answer the survey in order to further improve and develop the site along the guidlines you provide.
Muito obrigado
  MyBad
  2007-08-02 18:49:10
Oooppsss ... Administa .. sorry I accidentally delete that as I thought it was the same as the previous survey (which I already responded to)

Would you mind to paste the link again here, please ?

Obrigada !

Administa
  2007-08-03 07:07:42
Ok here it is.
Please make sure you answer ALL of the questions.

Capoeira Mandinga Aotearoa WEBSITE - survey link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3IBAaNDQTfAff3YJYXHMmg_3d_3d< br>
  Dayle
  2007-08-03 12:27:52
I opened this within Firefox and questions two and five cannot be answered because there are no buttons/boxes to tick. The last time I used survey monkey it had the ability to edit surveys; I can do it if you send me the login. dayle [dot] m @ gmail [dot] com
  MyBad
  2007-08-03 15:06:15
Cheers Administa !
Done !
  Dayle
  2007-08-03 19:02:26
The site seems to work within Firefox now. Has anyone else had problems with Firefox and the survey or our website?
  Administa
  2007-08-05 11:26:54
To all those who have recieved a survey request in their email: Please don't ignore it. It is really important that you do your part and answer it fully. You opnion is important to us!

To all those who are on the national email list you will have recieved 2 surveys.
1. A survey for our newsletter A Cabe�ada.
2. A survey for this website.

If for what ever reason you haven't recieved one or either of these please say so.
  Administa
  2007-08-07 10:15:04
Everyone who has not yet answered the 2 surveys sent out on the Capoeira Mandinga Aotearoa email list PLEASE TAKE FIVE MINUTES TO ANSWER THEM NOW!!!
THEY ARE IMPORTANT!

The links to the survey pages are as follows:
1. A Cabe�ada newsletter survey -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DSDP0XFEp6s0cLoE1ExZvA_3d_3d

2. Capoeira Mandinga Aotearoa website survey -
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3IBAaNDQTfAff3YJYXHMmg_3d_3d

< br>Many thanks
  bicho
  2007-08-10 12:07:18
down with surveys
death to survey nazis
surveys produce generalizations a bit like democracy
be a benevalent dictator and do something dramatic
  Dayle
  2007-08-10 18:53:23
So, Bicho: Are you saying the creator of the CMA surveys is a Nazi?
  Administa
  2007-08-12 12:20:46
Bicho you have a very interesting point of view if somewhat confused.
Perhaps you could expand on your point of view?
I wonder if others prefer a dictatorship that doesn't address the needs and views of an Incorporated Society; after-all thats what Capoeira Mandinga Aotearoa is.
Also "benevolent dictator" seems to be an oxymoron. I am sure most dictators intend to appear benevolent at the beginning of their dictatorship but end up being forced to act malevolently. Is that something you honesty desire?
Isn't that the sort of thing that Capoeira has traditionally fought to over come?!
Members of Capoeira Mandinga Aotearoa will ultimately choose to answer the surveys or not. No one (most diffenately not me) is threatening them to do so; it's down to individual freedom of choice.
Finally on a more personal note I find it offensive the way you have used the label 'Nazi' in such a flippant manner; and I am sure you didn't mean to be anything more than provacative however death threats no mattter how general do tend give this forum a very heavy vibe.

bicho
  2007-08-14 10:59:02
i hereby promise not to let my desire to make flippant, bad jokes, that i have not thought out as to how seriously people can take them, i appologise if i offended anybody with my as usual talking before thinking. what i meant was i dont want someone who knows what they are doing and has good vision to let the watering down that can happen with commitee decisions, damage the artistic and creative skills that are already shown in what is a cool thing
  Administa #2
  2007-08-14 13:41:27
Correct me if I'm wrong... But I think we're surveying not to get committee decisions on things, which could lead to watering down, but instead for feedback. We're trying to find out whether people appreciate the effort and creativity going into these things, as it's hard to figure out if it is a cool thing if no one's saying that they think it is. If that makes sense :)
  Administa
  2007-08-15 21:08:36
Hey bicho thanks for explaining what you meant. It's great that you can truely appeciate what goes into these efforts (in terms of the newsletter and the website) but as Administa#2 rightly pointed out; it is diifficult to get feedback from everyone. I would normally agree with you on the point of committee decisions spoiling creativity but this is more about getting valued feedback from all of those out there that can also appreciate those efforts and deliver something to the national capoeira network that the majority can relate too.
But thanks for your feedback all the same bicho.... it is valued for sure!
  Feiticeiro
  2007-08-15 23:42:36
Well if I could add my 2 cents and say to everyone to keep up the hard work of contributing to our national organisation... Administration and everyone else.
  Valintino
  2007-08-24 15:31:51
Hello, Your site is great. Regards, Valintino Guxxi
 Page: | 1 |

Go back

~ Add answer ~

Name (nick): *
Content: *
Click me if you are not a spam bot

generated 0.1455 sek | powered by QuickForum v2.1.6a