Welcome to the virtual roda. As in a real roda the games are controlled by the soul of capoeira - listen to the music, and play that kind of game. If you have any complaints about material on this forum please contact Brabo at [email protected].

Topics | Search | New topic

Topic: Little anti spam measure
  Minhoca
  2008-02-08 00:39:11
Hey guys,

Really sorry it's taken so long to get onto this, hope it hasn't killed the forum too badly! So now to make a post you have to have ticked the little "i am not a robot" box -- see below. Same deal when you start a new post. If it doesn't work for you on your browser, please let me know. Also, if anyone sees any new spam after now, can you please let me know and I'll put in something a bit more tricky. This was just the easiest thing I could think of :P

Cheers,

Jeremy
  xj2ofpsfd
  2008-02-08 00:59:55
www.enlargeyourwang.com
www.enlargeyourlongfellow.com
www.enlargeyourmeanpeenmachine.com
www.enlargeyourviola.com
www.enlar ok i'm just kidding it's me again pretty sure it's working OK heh heh heh
  Matt
  2008-02-08 07:16:37
lol, good idea bro
  Rastinha
  2008-02-08 10:52:24
Haha, nice, you had me going until the viola bit, then I was like... Oh, right. Haha.
  Darlek
  2008-02-08 21:09:12
Exterminate!Exterminate!Exterminate!Exterminate!Exterminate!Exterminate!Extermin ate!Exterminate!Exterminate!Exterminate!Exterminate!
  Feiticeiro
  2008-02-09 00:42:57
Yo thanks heaps for doing that for us Minhoca.
Maybe the forums will start taking off again like before it was invaded with digital graffiti.
  Noobie
  2008-02-09 10:34:21
Yeah.... i dont have to get my net fairy busting shotgun out anymore.....
 Page: | 1 |

Go back

~ Add answer ~

Name (nick): *
Content: *
Click me if you are not a spam bot

generated 0.0472 sek | powered by QuickForum v2.1.6a