Welcome to the virtual roda. As in a real roda the games are controlled by the soul of capoeira - listen to the music, and play that kind of game. If you have any complaints about material on this forum please contact Brabo at [email protected].

Topics | Search | New topic

Topic: berimbau
  Lee
  2007-11-17 21:17:24
Can some one tell me where i can go to buy a Berimbau or Atabaque. I live in Ham, Thanks
  Matt
  2007-11-22 12:31:20
Bro I would be keen to score a second hand berimbau and/or atabaque aswell. Anyone got a spare they wanna sell?
  cosmonauta
  2007-11-27 10:34:22
hey guys, not sure if you are on the national mailing list but yan just posted this yesterday! you can email him on [email protected]

Hi all,

Mestre Virgilio(and Maybe Mestre Roxinho) are coming to NZ next week for our ax� wekend/Batizado in Mt Manganui. They have some Berimbaus here in Australia and they can bring some to NZ to sell at the event.
Roxinho was't intending to bring many, maybe just a couple, but if there is definately some interest for more he will bring more.
If you would like to buy one let me know quickly so I can arrange for him to bring more if necessary.
I am not sure exactly what the price in NZ dollars will be, but here
in OZ, gungas: 130, Medio:120, Viola: 110.

Cheers,

Jesus
 Page: | 1 |

Go back

~ Add answer ~

Name (nick): *
Content: *
Click me if you are not a spam bot

generated 0.0676 sek | powered by QuickForum v2.1.6a